Basic Policy Info:
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone
- We only accept cash and credit
- You must be 18 to get a tattoo with a photo ID & 16 with parent/legal guardian signature(must be present) both must show Photo IDs
- $60 deposit is required when making an appointment. This will be applied towards your tattoo
- The minimum tattoo cost is $60
- Kids are welcomed, but must be accompanied by an adult who is not getting tattoo’d
- In the event that the client needs to reschedule, notice must be given at least 24 hour prior to the scheduled time and must call to reschedule within one month. The second date will be scheduled for the artist next available time. You may only reschedule 3 times in order to keep your original deposit.
After Care Instructions:
- After 3 hours, remove the bandage gently and wash with cold water and antibacterial soap. Gently blot dry with clean towel. DO NOT RE-BANDAGE.
- Make sure your hands are clean and apply a THIN film of Aquaphor 2 to 3 times a day. After 5 days, use an unscented lotion until skin returns to its pre-tattoo condition.
- Stay out of sunlight and tanning booths until tattoo is healed, at least 2 weeks.
- DO NOT soak tattoo in tub, sauna, jacuzzi or go swimming while your new tattoo is healing. Showers are fine.
- DO NOT rub or pick at your tattoo while it’s healing. Loss of color and/or infection could occur.
- DO NOT wear tight fitting clothes over the tattoo while it heals.
- DO NOT use alcohol, peroxide, Neosporin, or Vaseline on your tattoo.
- Extreme sun exposure over the years can and will fade your tattoo. This can be minimized by using a strong sunscreen.
- Your tattoo should heal in 2 weeks. Consult a physician if any signs or symptoms develop such as: redness at side, green/yellow discharge (foul smelling) and/or fever.
- One free touch up is given, if needed, within the first 6 months.
If you have any problems or questions feel free to call (540) 635-TATS